OK, today is January 31st and I have to ask…are you still going strong and getting closer to your New Year Resolution goals? Are you living every day by being focused on what you had set out to achieve? Be honest! With the people who I am coming in contact with, the answer is no. They were extremely gung-ho on January 1st and hit the ground running all week. They had new workout clothes, new workout shoes, got a gym membership, had a game plan. Then with every week that fire in their belly that helped them get started became more and more extinguished. Maybe you were like me and had two birthdays in January to celebrate. Maybe you got sick and had to miss a workout or two. Maybe you did not have the support or the accountability that you needed in order to stick with it. Maybe you bought a fitness DVD and after a couple of days of not seeing results you set it aside and it’s now collecting dust on your shelf. Or maybe, you found it extremely difficult to get to the gym every day either before or after work because of the commute. You were missing time with your family, maybe you were stuck in traffic so your 30 minute workout turned into over an hour workout. Whatever your reason is for losing your way this month, I’m going to show you how to get back on track 🙂
The good news is we are only one month into 2017 which means we have plenty of time to get you to where you are wanting to be. I want you to ask yourself, ‘what is it that I struggle with?’ Is it the working out part? Maybe you want to start a workout program but you just have no idea as to where you should start. Maybe you joined a gym and you have no idea on how to use the machines. Do you struggle with nutrition? Do you find yourself mindlessly eating throughout the day? Do you find yourself getting sluggish at any time during the day? Do you get cravings? Have your portions gotten out of control? Maybe you struggle with both – fitness and nutrition. I mean after all…most of the time you either get help with fitness or nutrition. Very rarely do you have help with all areas that increase your chances of success – fitness, nutrition and SUPPORT!
Until now. I am hosting a special revised mentorship in February to those of you who want to make your health a priority.
Here’s what you can expect in this Healthy Lifestyle Mentorship Program.
- How to meal plan and prep for your week
- Provide you with the tools to focus on portion control vs counting calories
- I will provide you with recipes perfect for any meal including snacks and desserts
- You will receive daily inspiration from the Healthy Lifestyle Community
- 24/7 access to our online accountability and support group
- 100+ different workouts that you can do in the comfort of your own home, on your schedule
- Healthy Lifestyle Tips such as traveling tips, shopping on a budget, how to overcome food addiction, and much more!
What are the requirements to join?
- I must be your assigned coach through Team Beachbody
- You must commit in replacing 1 meal a day with Shakeology for the duration of the group – Feb 13th through March 12th (30 days)
- You must commit to following and finishing the workout program that we choose based on your goals – that’s how YOU get RESULTS!
- You must be willing to check into our support and accountability group daily
We start our Prep Week on Feb 6th 2017 so do not delay in filling out the application
Healthy Lifestyle Mentorship Program